Thursday, February 18, 2010

Scripture Covers a success and yep the chicken too!

What a fun day we had at our QT cuties group! I saw some really wonderful colors put together and how exciting it was when we finished our first cover!! Nice Job!! I will post a couple pictures soon of some of our creations! There was 9 of us busy sewing away.. who know's, maybe we'll be moving into the cultral hall one day with many more tables! :)

Do you know how exciting it is for me when I see you after class at church etc, and you show me your projects you made at home... How fun is that!!! I must truly say, I love it when we get together and create something beautiful. I love your sweet spirits and laughter. * What putting colors and textures do for us is amazing!

Now, it is time for me to go pet my fabric again... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment