Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I am "sew" excited

This Saturday Oct. 31st is our project day!!! yippee.. WE want those machines to be humming bright and early. Please be ready to go and set up at the church building at 9 am for us to begin. Our goal is to have the top finished before noon. It doesn't take long! Some will finish before that. I have to leave and go to Pittsburgh at noon or before.. sorry girls, I could sit and sew all day long....

Call me for any questions! Have all your blocks cut into the 5" squares and we will be able to share and start as soon as everyone arrives. All of us who are sharing.. cannot start until everyone who is coming is there!

Happy Thoughts and one cute snowman wall hanging coming up!!!

2 comments:

  1. heres another version of our http://piecenquilt.blogspot.com/
    sure hope you guys have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to one & all for such a wonderfully fun morning!(Not to mention an adorable project) I hated to pack up & leave.I already have things set out & ready to complete :0)
    I hope we can get together again soon & spend even more time together. It was great fun to be together.

    ReplyDelete